I upgraded my into with lot of expectation. But really I am fed up with ie9 Beta.
WHY I RESTORED Explorer 8:-
- While opening the ie9,everytime it asks questions like whether to disable addons
- Flash not wroking in some sites like http://portal.bsnl.in
- Unable to read Tamil in some of the Scribd documents just like Opera
OK. Let us see how to uninstall ie9 beta in
- go to control panel
- click Programs and Features
- click "View installed updates" under head 'Tasks"
- go to explorer 9 & click uninstall
- now our user friendly internet explorer 8 (or your previous version what you had before upgrading the browser) will be restored with all our features with updated favouries,without losing password & cookies